Friday 12 June 2009

A House In The Country


Well we've managed to get a place in the country, replete with raised growing beds and a small orchard. Upping sticks, for the sticks. I've had a yearning for the Good Life (see picture) for a while now and it looks as if I'm about to get it. Expect some 'amusing', Alex James/Elisabeth Hurley(NO!) style country commentaries in the future. Or a last screaming post, as the axe murderers burst in and hack me-to-bi-t.........

I am obviously pro-hunt from this moment on - pip pip.

Do you think I should get some chickens? I'll name them Gaspard and Xavier.

On the subject of chickens, Dj Hell's (wha?) new album Teufelswerk is out now on Gigolo Records. It's a great slab of intelligent techno, split into two CDs - 'Night' and 'Day' with tracks featuring, amongst others, Diddy and Bryan Ferry. I've only just got my hands on it, but it's definatley on repeat In The Van at the moment. I'm posting the Bryan Ferry featured 'U Can Dance', 'cause we're all fans of the Fez (Uh?) and this is such a great use of his vocal style. You really can imagine him 'in a discotheque at dawn'. Probably with his bow tie hanging down and a stain on his shirt that could be vin rouge, could be lipstick or may be blood.

Loving these too -

I'm amazed that these haven't been banned. What with the 'PC GONE MAD!' world we ,live in. Me and the Better Half have been having a real good chuckle as she 'sucks on a Nigroid' to soothe her throat

No comments:

Post a Comment