Sunday 14 June 2009

Fukkk Off

I've noticed Fukkk Off a lot recently, on various blogs I peruse, but for some reason I've never really given him a go. Maybe it's the name. With a name like that you're either really sure of how good you are, or you're really bad and you hope the name might get you some undeserved attention. I thought it was some hardcore punk band when I first read it. Anyway, thankfully the former applies here. Fukkk Off, aka Bastain Heerhost, is very very good.

'Rave Is King' was a big tune last year, along with 'I'm A Freak' from the year before and the debut album Love Me Hate Me Kiss Me Kill Me lives up to the promise of these two tunes. It's the way we like it here at SS - DIRTY and LOWDOWN. Definitely going to be featuring in the Album Of The Year section (we won't be having one...I hate lists. 1. I can't ever remember anything well enough to compile a definitive list 2. This has just turned into a list, hasn't it...?)

FUKKK OFF - 'Love Me Hate Me Kiss Me Kill Me'

The album is on Coco Machete Records and is available for download at Beatport. Pop over to his myspace for a taste of the album

No comments:

Post a Comment