Wednesday 20 May 2009

Right so, I've been a Blogger for a while now. A couple of days 'public', but I was a secret Blogger for a couple of months before that, which is a fruitless task, let me tell you. I was technically Blogging for a couple of mates and some mysterious random visitor, who somehow managed to get through our cleverly passworded security, to appear on my stat counter. Fuck knows who it was, it could have been Mr Blogspot himself. He comes from Slough, anyway. You know who you are...

I don't know why I even started a Blog. I read them all the time and some of them are really really good. Some of them are so well written and cutting edge(?) that I find myself intimidated and unable to write anything, or think of anything decent to post. At times I'm afraid to turn on the PC, they're so hip.

But I've done it now and I've fallen to, what I imagine, is every Bloggers obsession - Is anyone actually going to read this shit? How do I get people to read this shit? Is it shit?

I'm listening to way too much music now. But I love music. There's a lot of shit music out there. There's also some really great music out there. Glass half full, me. I suppose that's what Bloggings about, the thrill of finding something you like a lot, then sharing it with lots of people you don't know. Maybe I'm a frustrated DJ. Maybe I want to be Chris Moyles (I can assure you, I don't want to be Chris Moyles).

Anyway - this is the journey I'm on now - Blogging fantastic. I'll probably get bored of it, in a couple of weeks, but for now....

This one's for the ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment