Thursday 14 May 2009

New Header On The Way!


But until I fix that, I HIGHLY recommend you buy the new Felix Cartal Ep 'Skeleton'. I was starting to fear that the days of the stand in the middle of the floor while your head came close to exploding, lose your mind in a blaze of epileptic strobe lights electro banger had died. Then I heard 'Salty Lake' and I was standing there listening to 'Krack' for the first time all over again. It's very similar and I can't wait to hear it out, grinding my face off. Everytime I hear it (and it's been on repeat) I want to smoke a fag and that's a sure fire sign that it's hitting the spot. I challenge you not to punch the air at some point in this tune.

Also check out the new Amerie tune 'Why R U?'. This will be her third album release and it amazes me why she hasn't achieved the level success of Rihanna et al. Maybe she should start dressing like a dominatrix on stage and get some pictures taken of her bare ass. I, of course, will break out the Nikon if she wants to go down that road

2 comments:

  1. Terrific post - LOVE Felix Cartal - remember that remix he did of Hostage's Gluttony? Nosiy as hell and only 3 mins long (and he namechecks himself which is also nice in any remix). Are you not smoking at all now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should have said, it makes me smoke MORE...

    ReplyDelete